Sunday, May 31, 2009

cupcake pincushion

Up a little earlier today. I love to sleep in but it seems my body won't
allow it. I go off to bed imagining sleeping thru the night and after waking
up for the 5th or 6th time I realize it isn't going to happen. I did actually
sleep all the way thru one night about a month and half ago. I was shocked when
I woke up. Anyway, I'm up and caught up on all things internet. I'm trying to
figure out how to make a pincushion shaped like a cupcake.
I did make one last night by totally winging it. HA. I used the cap from a can and glued
fabric to it, not bad but everything is too straight.
I did find a pattern posted
by a wonderful woman so I'm going off that. First off, I'm just going to flatten a cupcake
paper and copy that. I mean why not??
I need to do some laundry and vacuum as well but sewing comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment