Saturday, August 21, 2010

Done and done

Both quilts were finally mailed off to Susan who has received them.
She is pleased with them and that is all that matters to me. 
The split rail which she had wanted to make and her Chemo quilt.
Here is a picture of the two of them on the clothesline drying. The split rail is the first of that pattern and I like it. I think I may play with trying some gradient shades and see how that comes out. 

We're having a barbecue, swim and card party in a couple hours and I need to get busy clearing things up.

I was hoping to start a quilt this weekend, and so far I've got 2 fabrics auditioning on the cutting table. Only have 6 more to pick. lol
I could reduce it down and do the split rail. Hmm, now there is an idea.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Debbe! The Split Rail pattern looks like a fun one.

    ReplyDelete