Sunday, April 3, 2011

Too many pokers in the fire I guess

It seems like I'm trying to do too many things and I'm afraid not too many of them are being done successfully. :(

I haven't been doing much quilting at all. Seems like World of Warcraft is taking much of my free time. Ah well, it is a fun game and I'm enjoying myself. Today my husband and two sons are going out for pizza and then bowling. It's been awhile since we've been. I tried to make it bi-monthly for awhile but that too slipped away. It should be fun for sure. Funny thing is we'll all be making comments about sore muscles tomorrow. My youngest son and I have been trying to lose weight and have been successful there. He's lost about 27 lbs and I've lost about 20. Sure is good to get it off and hope to continue dropping some more.
I do have backing fabric and quilt tops made, just need to get something on the frame. Come on enthusiasm! Sure wish I had a local quilting buddy. I know that would get me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment