Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where o where have I been?


It doesn't seem possible that I've been away so long.
I have been busy practicing as well as all the usual things that wives, mothers,
daughters, sisters, friends and co-workers do. Life just always seems to get in
the way of fun some times.
My son's house is getting closer to being completed. They called him today and told
him closing and final walk-thru are on September 25th. He is very excited but worried
that he'll be hit with some added financial issues they "forgot" to mention.
Let's see if I can find a somewhat current photo. I'll bet you notice that beautiful blue sky as well. He has amazing views.
What have you been busy doing? Any sewing or quilting? I am working on some Christmas stockings for "Operation Santa USMC" I want to see just how many I can get made. Nothing fancy just some stockings for our fighting men and women. It's the least I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment