Friday, July 24, 2009

Where o where does time go?

Why does it seem like time is just flying by? No matter what I think I might accomplish on a given day it has about a 50% chance of happening. I really need to work on that.

I have the 2nd practice top on the frame and I'm working on feathers. I need to get the rhythm down and then I feel confident it will be good. Practice...lots and lots of practice.

I used a little of my Laughlin winnings and got a serger. I've wanted one for some time but was afraid of them. I got a Brother 1034D from Amazon. It arrived in just 3 days even with a weekend. I am tickled pink with it. I just finished an edge on a comforter that needed some help. I am really sorry I didn't buy one sooner, so if you're considering one this low priced model might be the one for you.

Back to the quilting as soon as I take my son to the doctors and get some issues taken care of. I am really getting tired of offices never calling back and giving the run around. Very frustrating indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment