Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Almost November

It doesn't seem possible that it's been almost a month since my last post.
I've been kind of busy making videos for the BHQ. They have gone fairly well although
my sons think my voice makes me sound like I'm 80 years old. nice!

The Bailey company has started selling a ruler foot for the BHQ which has been sorely needed.
I have it and it's wonderful! I also just ordered their stitch regulator which I had held off on getting
mainly because of the price. I hope it's as wonderful as I'm hearing. After that I'll have no excuses for not quilting now will I? I did finish two wall hangings and need to get them bound. Am I the only one who doesn't like binding?? lol

Promise to be back sooner than later. Who has great, easy Christmas projects??

No comments:

Post a Comment