Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Forgot to mention

I forgot to mention that I ordered some dye so I can dye some of my own fabric. It's something I've wanted to do for sometime but never "forced" myself to actually do it. Hopefully, they will be coming any day since I have a couple extra days off. I understand the company has it's annual sale the end of August so if I'm pleased with the results I can get more.

I also joined a BOM from Stitchen Heaven, the Summer of Fun one. I should've gotten that by now too. I did get block one already and block 2 was ordered, geez now block 3 is probably out too. They are once a week for 8 or 10 weeks. I'm doing the black/white one. One of the members of my quilting forum is doing it in red/white. That should be fun to see. Also, another
member of the forum has been doing the set-in seams on a Lone Star I did. I managed to get the first one done but the second was being difficult and she said she'd do them. I should be getting that back very soon too. She said she's done with it. I'm just waiting on that mail person to bring me something fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment