Friday, April 23, 2010

Not heating up here

I was just telling you how we'll be heating up quickly and then yesterday we had
a record low for our high. We got all the way to 59 which is crazy cool for us. Today it
is cool again, very overcast. What the heck? For the rest of the country and maybe world
for all I know, it may be cool and overcast regularly for you but we have sunshine more than
300 days a year so it isn't the norm for us. This year we have gotten a lot of rain which is okay
because we had been in a drought for about 4 years. The drought is over and we are now above
in the water level. 

I seriously need to get that quilt top on the frame and get going. Took the day off to get it
completed. I wasn't feeling great, my allergies are really kicking in with all the rain.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment