Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why is it so hard to keep focus?

I know just what it is that I want to do but for some reason I just can't get
going or keep going on it. Instead I spend way too much time on the internet doing
nothing. What a time waster. It use to be television but now it's just being online.
I can't be alone in this.

My dad was released from the hospital and is home enjoying life with my mom.
I think he is suffering from vertigo and hopefully someone else will figure that out.

I did get started on clearing my cutting table. Now that I have a sewing room and a quilting
room I have 2 of them to keep organized. Right now the piles of organized stuff on both tables
are winning. I need some shelves in the quilting room and hope to get some shelf brackets and
some 4' sections of wood and take care of that this weekend. (yeah, remind me of that) It should
be if I start doing it my husband will come in and take over because I don't know the correct
way. That's what I'm hoping anyway. lol

Monday is my birthday. I don't even want to think about how old I'm going to be. Wow,
it's scary.  My sons, husband and I are going out for dinner tomorrow to celebrate. I get
to chose the place. I'm torn between Black Angus and Carrabba's. I like them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment