Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's done

I finally got the blue/yellow Wickedly Easy quilt finished. Don't know why I spend so much time
thinking about it because the actually work goes pretty quick and easy.  I know it needs binding but I have another quilt that I have to get on the frame quick like. The chemo quilt.

I'm having some major dental work done on Wednesday. I will admit to being scared but know it has to be done. My teeth are very soft and now in a condition that I need to get an upper denture. While many will tell me I should do implants I just want to get the immediate denture and hopefully all will heal quickly. I'll have 7 teeth removed which I figure it kind of major, just novacaine but my oldest son is going to drive me home. I figure anything more than 2 teeth and your body goes into a weird mode. I guess it is shock, eh? Anyway, wish me luck. I'll post again when I'm feeling better.

1 comment:

  1. This quilt is beautiful. I'm really going to have to try this pattern some day. I love blue and yellow quilts!

    ReplyDelete