Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Got a little done

I did manage to get some quilting done on my blue/yellow Wickedly Easy quilt. I've made 2 passes and then when the bobbin ran out I stopped. The 1st two bobbins were metal and now I only have the plastic ones filled so I know I'll have to do some testing and really check the bobbin. I remember when I use to be afraid to touch that bobbin tension, actually adjust just about anything on a sewing machine. I figured one wrong turn and it would be messed up for good, or at least need a trip to the shop. Now I realize it is a machine and you can change things and not wreck it. :)

Dentist appt. this afternoon and then on Friday (my extra day off) my son has 2 appts so I'll have to get to the frame early to get Wickedly Easy done and get the one for Susan on.

Our troll is still around, trying to post messages at least once a week. So glad they can't just post willy-nilly. They sure would ruin things quick.

We should be about 103 today, typical for us in July. I do see some clouds floating around out there. That could mean storms this afternoon. Seems like they always roll in about 3 or 4 pm. Just to make rush hour traffic miserable. We don't know how to drive in the rain so everyone has to slow down way too far. I will admit that the rain will come really hard sometimes so it is almost impossible to even see the road in front of you. Scary stuff from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment