Friday, June 11, 2010

Going for a whole new look

I probably never mentioned that I love the color pink did I ? The new design will be extra pleasant for me to look at. I hope you don't mind. :)

Got the quilt top all ready to go. I watched a dvd that I bought from Long Arm University it was a New Year's Day Mystery quilt. It is a lot of feathers and now I don't feel quite so scared of them. I also got a piece of plexi-glass to lay on top of the quilting area so that I can see what the design will look like. With all that I should be quilting right now shouldn't I ? Trouble is I have an ear infection and the pain is something else! I took a couple tylenol a few hours ago and they really did nothing. I did go to one of those Minute Clinic places so I also have anti-biotic drops. I did just take naproxin or something like that and I really hope the pain goes away fast. If I had a pain pill I'd have taken it already. Tomorrow will be a better day so I can handle a day's worth of pain.

I think I'll check into the other dvd's Long Arm U has who knows maybe I'll get another one.

It's windy as the dickens outside but that means our heat is dropping off a little. High 90's today but mid to high 80's tomorrow. woohoo!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment