Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tomorrow is Friday

That means no work for me outside of the house. I have no appointments scheduled so that means...I can quilt! Yippee! Sometimes it seems so difficult to get into the quilting room. I am so grateful to have that room as well as a sewing room. Still seems like I never have enough room but I do. The sewing room is 10 x 10 and the quilting room is 12 x 14. My stretch frame is 10' so there isn't a lot of room left but that is just fine with me. I'm glad it is out of the livingroom. :)

I'll start on my quilt as soon as I get up tomorrow. I am thinking I will practice doing some feathers and other patterns and hopefully I won't mess things up too badly. This one is about full size so it will take longer.
You'll get to see pictures when I'm done. Dang, I do still have some quilts that need binding don't I??? grrr
All things in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment