Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Really getting slow

It's difficult to write when it seems like nothing is really going on to write about.
I did finally get some quilts done. I need to get the binding on them and take them
to the hospital. I have a lap size quilt in the Wickedly Easy pattern ready to go now.
If you've never made that pattern, it's a freebie from ByAnnie.com, it is really TOO easy.
You'll have a quilt whipped together in no time. I started with one, not knowing if I liked
the pattern or not, but needing a quick one for a baby. The next thing I knew I had 5 of
them done with little effort. Four of them baby size then I did the lap size in blues and yellows.
It, well they all came out really nicely. I suggested the pattern to some ladies in one of my forums and they too ended up making more than they planned. We all LOVE the pattern.
Give it a try if you're searching for something to do.
It's under Annie's free patterns. 

I see our message poster is still hanging around the site trying to post. You'd think they'd
figure out by now that the messages are being rejected. Thank goodness for that feature.


It is sizzling in the desert, wooeee. We've been 105-107 degrees every day for the last week.
It sucks the energy right out of you. Going to bed and waking up while it's in the high 80's makes
those normally enjoyable times just as bad as the day time. It really has just gotten started so I shouldn't complain. It's going to be a long summer. :) 


What have you been up to? Friday after my dentist appt. I will be hitting the frame again.
I really want to piece something but I have too many already done that need to be quilted.
When I get 3 or 4 of them done then I'll start something new.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment