Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another beautiful day in the desert


Everyday in the southern Arizona desert is beautiful. I grew up

in southern New York and never realized just how large and blue the

sky could be. We've been here since 1979 and I am still amazed every day

at just how beautiful it is.


I worked on my Emerald Forest quilt top. Trying to make it bigger so it is more than

a wallhanging. It is currently 69 x 72, still too small for a bed. I just ordered some fabric

so I can add one last border to it, the dark brown and then it will be large enough for a

queen bed. Hopefully then I'll be able to get it on the frame and get it quilted. The quilting process itself goes fairly quickly, it seems I need a push to get them on it though. Anyway, the
fabric won't be here for a few days so I'll go back to working on another top which is the same
pattern but bolder colors.
No work for me tomorrow, yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment