Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm sure you're tired of seeing it


Here is the finished top now that the final borders were added. It is on a king bed but will fit a queen. I thought I had wide backing fabric but the 2 I have won't match the top. I'll have to find that really soon.

I've decided I want to teach myself to dye fabric. Heck, I've got a week vacation why not do something different, eh? I need to order some dye and get to it. I bought 10 yards of white quilter's fabric so I will just need a few more things. I doubt I'll actually get any done this week but I can pretend.

I am going to put a small, lap quilt on the frame so I can practice some designs. I love doing the meander but not all quilts benefit from that design. I know I can do it. What are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment