Saturday, June 27, 2009

Where does time go?


It seems like no matter how much time I think I will have to quilt it just doesn't work out. I didn't do anything on the frame which is a disappointment. I use to have difficulty putting the sandwich on the frame but after seeing it done on a dvd the job became super easy.
I will have the usual weekend homemaker chores to do today and possibly go bowling with the
family. We decided it is an activity we all enjoy and gives us some much needed exercise.
We try to go every other weekend.

I'm going to quit typing now and go put the muslin on. I'll take a picture in a little bit just to
show you that I really did do it. I will need to draw "blocks" onto it so I can practice within
that size rather than just all over the top.

Here is the proof. :)

Debbe

No comments:

Post a Comment