Monday, June 8, 2009

missing post


What the heck?? Yesterday I posted and included a picture and today it is gone.
Let's see what I can remember. I was saying how beautiful it is here in the Arizona
desert. The sky is so blue and so big it is incredible. I can see to the horizon in all directions.
With the occasional electric/phone line and pole it is clear. I sure wish they could find away
to bury them but I'm sure some animal would dig into them.

I got the "Emerald Forest" top done but decided it needs another border to make it big enough to go on a bed.
I'm trying to post this again but just noticed a could not contact Blogger.com at the bottom. hmmm. not liking this. I ordered the additional brown fabric that I need but
for now I'm going to start on a disappearing 9 patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment