Saturday, June 13, 2009

I went to be at 11:30 last night, so why am I up before 7 today??
One very loud and persistent male cat named Fat Boy. He felt he should
be fed. What a pain. Of course I could've just gone right back to bed but
I thought I'd just check in on the computer. Here it is 30 minutes later.
As soon as I'm done writing this, it's back to bed for me.

I got no cutting or sewing done yesterday. Ah well, life goes on. I did order
fabric to make two kids size quilts. Of course there will be pictures after they
are finished. Once the laundry is started I'll try to get to finishing up the Emerald Forest
shown in the pictures. I need to add large borders so it will be queen size then I can
get it on the frame and actually finish it.

The disappearing nine patch still needs to get the right look so I can sew the blocks/rows
together and then look into whether or not it needs borders. Too many started and not
finished. Focus Debbe, focus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment