Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Having a productive vacation so far


I'm officially on vacation even though I'm not really going anywhere.
I just needed some time to focus on quilting and not trying to squeeze it in
at the end of every day.

I managed to get my Disappearing 9 patch top completed. Picture? sure.
I wouldn't have used brown again for the border but it was just "right".
Although no one else will know it is actually hanging upside down in the picture. I planned the reddish block in the upper right to be in the lower left.
Think the colors flow better that way.

Need to get this one or another one on the frame. Why do I put it off?
Love the frame, machine and quilting. I guess it's just the time it takes??

Trying to talk myself out of going to get a little something to eat. I live in a rural area
so anywhere from here takes me a 25 minute, one way drive. I only make one trip a day
if I'm leaving the house so I have to plan everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment