Thursday, June 18, 2009

Still not quilting

I can't believe that my one week vacation is already nearing an end. ahhhh!
I did get some things accomplished but never enough.
While cleaning the sink yesterday afternoon I discovered the faucet was broken.
I knew the gasket was messed up but it worked pretty good just the same. It would just
allow water to still come out of the faucet when I used the sprayer. Well the gizmo holding
the sprayer onto the sink broke. I went to Lowe's this morning and got a replacement and
got it taken care of. It looks a lot like the last one but hopefully will last longer. It's really
cool that the end of the faucet can swivel. That sure is a dirty job.

Anyway, I'm going to run out to the construction site of my son's new house to see how things
are progressing and then get the top on the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment