Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday again already

I can't believe it is Friday again already. Wow, time flies by some weeks.
I am on the first day of 10 days off. I seriously hope to get some sewing, quilting
and cutting done.
On Twitter yesterday I found someone talking about free soap on Etsy. I am on up
on Etsy so I went to check it out. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7339966
Sure enough she will give you a bar of homemade soap for Free!

I finished piecing the disappearing 9 patch, I'm not impressed. It seems every time
I see one they look great but I just don't like how mine looks. I think if I had stuck with
the same 9 fabrics all over it I would be happier with it. I guess I'll try that next time.

Off to feed the cats, grab some coffee, throw on some shorts and get sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment